Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upcycling to help "get up"

I found this foot stool at my favourite local op shop.  Just what I had been looking for to help my little girl climb up into her big bed.


Sew Pretty have some gorgeous Dr Suess FQs which I have had my eye on for sometime.  Little K adores Dr Suess and so my first efforts at upcycling were born....


She is chuffed!  And now that we have redesigned her room, we are on the hunt for the perfect head board.  The quilt hanging in her room is a source of inspiration for me.  It was a first bday gift from Aunty 'Ree of Midget Magic.  The groovy knitted blanket was a gift for K at her birth by her Nanitex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help me build a picture of who is out there reading, please leave a comment to help me adjust my lenz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...